I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while so that family can be kept more informed about the happenings of Tim and me. Not that we have anything extremely exciting or newsworthy to write about, but I thought it might be fun to share pictures from our trips and fun things that we've done lately.
The only thing that was really holding me back was the name for the blog. I couldn't decide what to call it.
My sister, Jana, sent me an email the other day with the title of my blog as her subject and I stole it from her! I did inform her of the fact before I did it, and she didn't seem to mind, so I think I'm okay. I thought it was perfect. I don't really have anything but frivolous things to write about, and I'll try to keep it to fun things - although I do understand that fun is entirely dependent on one's perspective and that your definition and mine might be quite different!
Haha! Great first post!
ReplyDeleteIt's all a matter of perspective. Btw, I really like the look of your blog and your profile pic is ffff-fantastic!
:)
Yay! Welcome to the blog world! Being so many miles apart....So glad you joined...
ReplyDelete