Most of you know that at the end of last year, after teaching special education to 1st, 2nd & 3rd graders for 9 years, I was forced to transfer to a special education position at the high school for this year. This required me to learn a whole new system & staff for not even one semester before I took off for maternity leave. Although the new job worked out okay for me, I really missed all the people that I had worked with for 9 years!
On Tuesday, I was invited back to my elementary school for a shower in honor of Mina & me so everyone could see me again and meet Mina. So in the afternoon, Jana, Mina and I drove out to school and had a wonderful time with all the teachers I'd missed since the end of school last year! It was so nice to see everyone and we will visit again - even without a party! :)
Here are some pictures that my friend - second grade teacher Denise - took of the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment