Last week Mina realized that she has feet. It's such an amazing discovery for a little girl. Now she has entertainment without having a toy in her hands or vicinity. Below are some pictures of her enjoying her newfound appendages.
Wow...she really does seem to be fixated on them! If only she could continue to be so self-entertained as she grows. Hopefully we will see you in a little over a month. I can't wait to see her again and hold her.
Oh she is so cute! This is one of the best stages. Love it! Of course, I say that about all of the stages. It's great when they discover their hands and they follow their every move until they go cross-eyed. It's so cute.
Wow...she really does seem to be fixated on them! If only she could continue to be so self-entertained as she grows. Hopefully we will see you in a little over a month. I can't wait to see her again and hold her.
ReplyDeleteShe's so limber!! Like a little gymnast. Such lovely form :D
ReplyDeleteOh she is so cute! This is one of the best stages. Love it! Of course, I say that about all of the stages. It's great when they discover their hands and they follow their every move until they go cross-eyed. It's so cute.
ReplyDelete