Saturday, August 27, 2011

End of the school year

(I wrote this months ago and never took time to post it, so here it is!)

I haven't written anything for this blog in quite a while but to be honest, Tim and I haven't really done anything too exciting since my last post!

Spring Break
I had spring break the last week of March but the weather was so cold and dreary that not much was accomplished on my end. It was nice to just be able to relax. Some of my relatives came over to my parent's house and we had another knitting day. We had a very nice day.

The next day I went with Jana and Michael to run some errands, and Jana bought a puppy! It's an adorable Cockapoo. She named him Sebastian.

The rest of my week was spent babysitting for the kids my mom watches when she took overtime and relaxing.

Easter
Tim was very busy leading up to Easter with church preparations and a big project that was due for his graduate class. Thankfully he finished up the big project and got it mailed off to his professor right before Holy Week began. This left him free to worry and stress about the Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday services. The Thursday and Friday services were put together as part of Tim's project. Everything went very well and the services were wonderful and beautiful.


Other Big News!
Tim and I do have some exciting news that we learned during this otherwise rather busy and unfun time. I'm going to have a baby in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment