Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Painting & Stuff

All summer we went swimming almost every day. So we didn't get anything major done at home. Tim and I had planned to repaint our hall and downstairs bathroom several years ago, bought the paint, and then got busy and never did it. So I planned with my sister Jana that as soon as swimming was done we would repaint my rooms and then redo her bedroom. Here are some before and after pics of the hall and the bathroom.

Hall before:
 Hall after:
 Bathroom before:

 Bathroom after:


After all that was done we took time after Labor Day to go to the Sandwich Fair. Here are a few pics from that outing:



You might be wondering why there are so few pictures from the fair. Well, I haven't been feeling well since the middle of August so I haven't had the energy to do much or take many pictures. You also might be wondering how someone can be sick for over a month, well it's because I'm going to have another baby! Hopefully I'll feel better long before the arrival of our second child in April!

We have a small dog cage in our house that is used when Jana's dog comes to visit us. Mina discovered how to open the cage door a while ago, but finally decided to explore the inside of the cage!



 She got a little stuck at the end so I had to help her out! I think she had fun though!








2 comments:

  1. Good job with the painting. The color is so warm and inviting. Don't you just love to watch babies explore things for the first time? Obviously, the cage is quite handy for more than just the dog. Maybe you could travel with it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Mina is precious checking out the dog cage! Congrats on baby #2!!!

    ReplyDelete