Mina's a little too young to walk around from house to house, but we got her dressed up, drove over to Grandma & Grandpa's house, stopped at a couple of church members' houses and ended with a visit to Aunt Laura & Uncle Jared's house. The weather was cold but beautiful! We were hoping for cool weather since Mina's costume was nice and warm!
 |
| First trying on her costume |
 |
| Thanks for the picture, Aunt Laura! |
I started knitting Mina's costume a few months ago. Then I got pregnant and was so sick and exhausted that I stopped working on it. Thankfully, Aunt Jana heard that I was giving up on it and volunteered to do most of the knitting on the costume. I did all the sewing to finish it. Thank you Aunt Jana!!
It's absolutely adorable!! I love it. She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome :) It was fun!
ReplyDelete